Job Title: Senior Project Manager, Energy – Power & Gas
Duration: 18-month contract
Day rate: £800 – £1000
Determination: Outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has arisen with a leading European Energy client. They’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to drive the implementation of an improved Operating Model between the Sales Business (B2B and B2C) and the trading organisation.
You will need to be an energetic project manager and have a good track record of delivering complex IT implementation and data migration projects.
You will have proven experience in a range of project management skills – both agile and sequential, know how to operate within a big international company, thrive under the challenges presented by these kinds of projects – and have a track-record of successful delivery.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project:
- Project Establishment
- Further refine budget and planning estimates
- Determine project structure
- Support finalisation of procurement process
- Resource Teams
- Design, Build and Implement
- Monitor delivery against milestones and budgets
- Continuously refine planning for delivery and migration
- Lead the project team and facilitate decision making
- Management of project risks
- Ongoing management of external suppliers
- Professional stakeholder management
- Complete and up to date project documentation
- Support design and execution of migration strategy and go-live activities
Skills and experience
- Project manager with 10 years+ proven experience and track record in delivery projects and programs
- Experience across the mid- and down-stream power and gas activities preferred (B2B and/or B2C)
- Commercial awareness, ability to identify risks and take appropriate actions
- Positive, solution-oriented mindset and proactive attitude
- Demonstrating tact & diplomacy through active listening, empathy, assertiveness, rapport & politeness
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal is a must, Dutch also an advantage.
Apply now for more information or contact Ed at [email protected]