This is a very exciting and dynamic position as Senior ESG Analyst to help build the ESG competency and frameworks for an international commodity group. Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, you will help to define systems and deliverables to create innovative ESG policies for upstream, downstream and business functions.
- Act as senior point of contact for ESG content globally
- Consolidate full materiality view and ESG policies in line with current market and international standards
- Develop ESG data sources to form a co-ordinated house view
- Working across the group to perform sector analyse to support fundamental integration of insights in research and investment cases
- Support marketing and sales efforts on cross-sectoral sustainability topics
- Contribute ESG expertise to the investigation of company-specific incidents
- Alignment and membership with relevant industry associations and initiatives
Qualification / Experience
- Masters degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in ESG analysis and data interpretation
- Deep insight in ESG topics with a specialisation in Oil & Gas, Metal and Mining sectors
- Extensive understanding of how material ESG risks and opportunities can affect industries
- Excellent knowledge of the sustainable data and research landscape, including relevant standards and industry initiatives
- Good understanding of the financial industry and how ESG can impact investment decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate research findings
- Ability to collaborating closely with senior business partners and acting as an ESG specialist worldwide
- Fluent in English
This role will be central to the business to form a world class ESG framework in the global commodities market. Your insight and innovation will be rewarded with a generous base salary and benefits. For more information contact Jason at: [email protected]
- Salary Offer CHF 140k / 160k
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!