This is a very exciting opportunity to drive the Responsible Investment approach and delivery of an international credit focused Asset Manager. Working as part of a small team you will use your experience in Responsible Investment and ESG to structure objectives, systems and products to incorporate RI across the whole firm. Alongside the internal development you will be involved in external work with investor clients to promote the RI and ESG offerings.
- Collaborate with and support the Front Office on company engagement activity including objective setting, tracking and facilitation.
- Contribute to management of existing Product (and development of new product) in relation to Responsible Investment, in particular with a focus on climate change resilience and adaptability.
- Drive and support the development of systems, processes and policies for Responsible Investment, including client reporting. Includes ownership and oversight of the process flow between Front Office & Marketing.
- Develop Responsible Investment messaging, thought leadership and innovation.
- Work alongside Client Services on ESG/RI questions from investors.
- Member of the RI Governance Committee & Engagement Group
Qualification / Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the asset management industry with particular expertise in the development of Responsible Investment practices.
- Strong track record of stakeholder influence, management and ultimate delivery
of Responsible Investment developments.
- A solid understanding of Corporate Credit and underlying credit asset classes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to translate
technical, operational and regulatory information into understandable terms.
- Process orientated with exceptional attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a very well respected and innovative Asset Manager on their journey to deliver Responsible Investment throughout their organisation. You will be central to this delivery. In return you will be offered a very competitive compensation package, excellent work environment and career development opportunities.
- Salary Offer £60k - £90k DOE
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!