QA and Test Lead – Energy & Utilities Industry
An exciting opportunity has come up for a leading Energy client, they are looking for a QA and Test Lead to promote and implement best practices in Quality Assurance and Testing. This will be achieved by creating and implementing testing plans and ensure the wider internal team’s meet the plan deadlines.
Location: Remote working/London
Day rate: £450 per day
Determination: Inside IR35
- Input, create, maintain QA Strategies, ensuring that a range of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are covered.
- Work closely with Multi- Vendor / Suppliers and Industry Participants to develop appropriate testing approaches and plans.
- Validate the testing against the agreed Test strategy for the Project.
- Review levels of testing being undertaken, this includes system testing, regression testing, non- functional testing and integration testing to Operation Acceptance Testing.
- Validate quality of Multi-Vendor / Suppliers testing by review of Test Plan and Test materials.
- Work closely with Product, Projects and the Testing Team to meet Project deadlines.
- Champion quality driven delivery for the Products and identify, implement and enforce quality processes throughout the Project delivery lifecycle.
Key skills required:
- Extensive experience of working as a QA and Test Lead
- ISTQB® Certified Advance Level Test Analyst or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in teams practicing Agile & DevOps.
- Expert in and Azure Test Plan
- Data, analytics, business intelligence-based system testing experience preferred
- API and microservices based applications and platforms testing experience preferred
- Energy/financial sector experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience of working within transformational programmes
- Demonstrable experience of working with third party suppliers in an offshore / near shore environment
- Good communication skills and provide various test reports
If this is of interest to your or anyone you know please get in touch with Ed Jacob: [email protected] / 020 45136431
- Salary Offer £450 per day
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!