Principal Consultant – Leading Consultancy
An exciting opportunity exists for a Principal Consultant at a Leading Consultancy. Our client are leading consultancy specialising in company transformations, and due to extensive success, have recently been assisting their leading clients with delivery around Sustainability within the Energy and Utilities sectors.
Salary: £100,000 base with earning potential of up to £125,000
Our clients are interested in promoting agile, integrated teams working in a truly collaborative way. As many clients in the sector grapple with significant changes in customer, regulatory and technology infrastructure expectations, they have sought our help in developing new approaches and revised operating models.
As the Principal Consultant, you will join the Energy and Utilities team and assist with the Sustainability growth programmes. You should be able to contribute to sales and business development as well as leading consultant / client delivery teams on key engagements and accounts. In addition, we will expect you to motivate, support and develop junior members.
- At least 8+ years’ experience at a consulting firm
- Delivery of sustainability, decarbonisation and ESD projects and programmes across energy and other sectors
- Delivery/ exposure to digital transformations
- A strong track record of scoping and delivering consulting solutions and services; with a strong sales track record and a demonstrable network of relevant relationships
- Willingness to play a significant role in upskilling resources and growing a capable team
Apply now for an immediate review, or contact Honey Hassan at [email protected] for more information.
- Salary Offer £100,000 base with earning potential of up to £125,000