An exciting opportunity has arisen with a New Entrant Supplier for a Commercial Pricing Analyst. We are looking for a knowledgeable analyst who has prior experience working for a Domestic Retailer in the pricing and forecasting departments. You’ll be joining a demanding and ambitious energy company at an early stage, who aim to be disruptive and are looking for people to be part of a forward-thinking team of energy experts.
Location: Work from home/HQ – London
- To provide accurate and timely tariff/ margin reporting
- To manage power & gas cost stack, long-term forecasts of individual costs
- To create, deliver and manage accurate timely tariffs across our core sales channels including in partnership with sales teams
- Conduct market research to understand the competitor landscape, remain aware of market activity and identify opportunities to deliver commercial solutions to deliver sales
- To track and report the success of products & tariffs
- To ensure that tariffs meet all regulatory requirements
- To accurately report on their position in the domestic retail market to inform pricing strategy
- 2+ years’ experience working in Energy Retail industry (B2C Preferred)
- Exceptional analytical & mathematical skills
- Intimate knowledge of the elements that make up the delivered energy cost stack
- Strong technical skills across Excel, VBA, SQL
- Good understanding of the products offered in the market
- Good understanding of the regulatory framework
- Good understanding of the wholesale market
- Good understanding of operational risk frameworks to ensure tariffs are accurate and in line with policy
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review, or contact Sophie at [email protected]
- Salary Offer £55,000
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!