Power & Gas Trader
Salary: Up to £75,000 + bonus
The role involves working with the Head of Trading directly supporting him with day to day management of the Portfolio as well as generating revenues operating on the above-mentioned markets.
You will help generate ideas as well as help execute trades. You will also contribute any ideas and specific experience The preference is for an energy trader with a solid academic background, preferably coming from an Asset based experience.
Main responsibilities include:
- Help managing Power position in UK, DE, FR, CH and IT.
- Help managing Gas position in UK, IT, NL and FR.
- A clearly defined trading strategy with revenue targets.
- An ability to communicate effectively the risk profile of the trading strategy and max loss/drawdowns.
- A high level of commitment and of technical proficiency including the management of daily P/L, sound business acumen and strong business knowledge.
- You will manage your own limits in terms of VaR and P/L under the overall desk limits as agreed with your Manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate has to have a proven previous experience in a Trading role within a commodity / energy background.
You will have an analytical mindset and you will have attention to details.
It is highly preferred to have a previous proven experience or good understanding of the European and UK generation assets and the interconnections between the various European grids/Hubs.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, enthusiastic and a real team player.
You should have great communication skills, entrepreneurial mindset and natural risk management approach within parameters.
Apply now! Or for more information, contact Jordan now at [email protected].
- Salary Offer Up to £75,000 + bonus
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!