We are seeking who are passionate about helping clients to deliver leading edge technology solutions. As part of the continued growth and development of our energy and commodity trading consulting services we are interested in individuals who have specific Openlink Rightangle proficiency
- Work alongside other leading Trading and Risk, technology, data, and transformation specialists on project engagements.
- Assessment, selection, design and delivery of new trading, risk and energy management related technologies.
- Clients will range from independent energy and commodity traders, through to Generators, integrated Energy Utilities, and International Oil and Gas companies.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Project locations will be wide ranging and in addition to the UK will include on-site client
engagement across Europe, and with opportunity for further travel for those that seek it.
- Supporting the continued development of energy trading related technology offerings as
these continue to expand in line with market trends.
- Operate in the energy commodities trading industry as part of an award-winning energy consultancy
- Engaging in critical client transformation projects based across the globe
- Support the growth, development and delivery of trading consulting offerings and solutions
- Quarterly promotions solely based on your own performance.
- We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business.
- There are no barriers and everyone is accessible, from our Analysts to our Partners.
For more information contact Elliot at [email protected]
- Salary Offer Competitive
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!