Vallum Associates are currently working exclusively with one of the UK’s leading Energy Suppliers, looking for a Head of Projects and Governance who will be a core member of the global Change and IT leadership team. This role will see you contributing to the organisational management and successful implementation of the company’s strategy and future goals.
Salary: £135,000 base salary plus bonus and benefits
- Leading the governance, strategy, evaluation and reporting within the PMO ensuring that senior leadership can make informed decisions.
- Responsibility for the oversight of change and transformation programmes, impacting the global business and corporate centre.
- Leading the company’s operational excellence practices, tools and methodology to initiatives and projects ensuring a standard process is applied across the portfolio.
- Lead the IT and Change operations shared service teams, providing global IT hosting and enterprise service management capabilities.
- Experience developing organisational strategy and execution with practical and strategic leadership experience.
- Strong background in delivering change initiatives in large multi-business unit organisations.
- Proven strategic planning, project management and organisational reporting skills and the ability to coordinate the work of teams ensuring quality output.
- Excellent communication skills, working with a global team of stakeholders with the ability drive decisions.
- Strong business change experience.
- Strong senior leader, with proven experience motivations and developing staff to promote high levels of performance, including the ability to manage remotely.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply below for more information or contact Sophie at [email protected]
- Salary Offer £135,000 base salary plus bonus and benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!