Head of IT
– Energy & Utilities
A well-established Energy & Utilities client is looking for an experience Head of IT to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing and leading the technology function to support the growth of the business.
Location: Manchester / flexible working offered
Salary: up to £80,000 plus benefits
- Define and implement the IT strategy in line with wider business initiatives.
- Identify and implement systems/software solutions to meet the current and expanding needs of the wider business.
- Create and implement required IT policies and procedures, including security and disaster recovery.
- Manage all 3rd party contracts in realtions to IT.
- Manage and monitor IT risk controls to improve IT governance and IT security.
- Grow the headcount in the IT department.
- Manage IT budgets, ensuring best value is achieved.
- Strong up-to-date technical understanding and experience of Network technologies, SQL, Cloud, IT Security, Hardware and Microsoft Server Products
- Proven experience of moving to managed cloud services.
- Track record of building and shaping an IT function.
- Significant experience in CRM, customer contract management, regulatory change and customer billing project delivery and application support.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in delivering change and managing delivery and technical risk to ensure successful outcomes.
- Working with external software vendors to successfully deliver projects and support services.
If this is of interest to your or anyone you know please get in touch with Ed Jacob: [email protected] / 020 4513 6431
- Salary Offer up to £80,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!