This fantastic Electrical Estimator will be a part of the Technical Sales team in the early development stage of projects both from a sales and engineering perspective. The role will cover estimating costs, conducting surveys to understand client requirements and using your experience to create Request for Tender Documents from subcontractors that cover the design and installation of the companies EV fleet projects.
- Visit current and prospective job sites to develop strong relationships with the client, build confidence and evaluate the work required to meet their requirements as well as any potential risks.
- Support the initial design creation for projects during the bidding phase to create the most competitive proposal for our customers
- Examine particulars of a job to determine the kind and time period of work necessary for a project.
- Develop estimates as a basis for subcontractor tender requests
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk, or cost, or delivery time in proposals
- Create project plans from estimates, and define tasks, schedules, and necessary personnel.
- Assist in the engineering technical solutions to overcome potential issues
- Understanding the selection and application of LV equipment.
- Liaise with Distribution Network Operators (DNO’s) by applying for capacity increases or understand any grid constraints
- Previous experience across EV and/or electrical projects
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects at once
- Fully proficient with measuring and reading electrical drawings
- Must have an electrical engineering background, LV and/or HV
- Full UK Driving License
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced construction orientated Site Manager within the Renewables and Power Generation sector to get their teeth in two very exciting, national battery storage projects, at a very forward thinking international company.
For more information contact Max at [email protected]
- Salary Offer £40,000 - £50,000 base & bonus
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!