Construction Site Manager – Battery Storage & Power Generation
Location: London/South East/North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive remuneration
Contract Type: 6 Month FTC
This fantastic Construction Site Manager will oversee all aspects of the companies building project
including meeting with project partners, managing supervisors and teams whilst
ensuring all safety targets, project objectives and standards are met finding solutions
to problems as they arise.
- Attend and dial into weekly coordination meetings coordinating with
procurement, land rights, HSE and other groups in a proactive manner
- Split time across the 2 sites according to upcoming activities
- Plan activity in advance and ensure that the company is ready to meet
construction deadlines when required
- Maintain a daily log of activity for both sites including delays encountered,
nature of delays and contractors on site etc
- Conduct audits on contractors CDM performance including reviewing CPH&S
Plans, RAMS and conformance in the field
- Ensure the construction process starts and ends on time in accordance with
daily and weekly deadlines
- An NVQ Level 3 in Site Supervision
- Extensive experience gained from a Site Construction Manager role where you have had responsibility for all facets of the construction process is essential
- Supervision and co-ordination of Civil, Mechanical & E&I works experience is required
- Experience within Battery Storage Construction projects is ideal
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced construxiton orientated Site Manager within the Renewables and Power Generation sector to get their teeth in two very exciting, national battery storage projects, at a very forward thinking international company.
- Salary Offer Competitive
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!