Location: The role will be remote for the foreseeable future, however HQ’s are London or Midlands for reference.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of Vallum Associates leading Energy Clients in the UK, a business at the heart of the Energy Retail market. They are actively looking for a Test Engineer to join the team for a 12-month FTC, this individual will play a significant role in the testing centre of excellence, which currently provides testing services to the rest of the business.
They are actively looking for somebody that has recent experience of automation testing and tools used in solutions which are hosted in AWS, using agile DevOps techniques.
- Automation testing with Selenium C#
- RestSharp or similar for automated API testing
- BDD testing tools, SpecFlow or similar USING C#
- Use of Git, or CodeCommit for version control
- Experience adopting security best practices
- System or platform integration testing within a cloud environment
- Proven delivery skills in a fast-paced testing environment
- Confident liaison with external parties and partners
- Working within an Agile framework
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps
- Use of Jira, ALM/Quality Centre or similar
Apply now, or contact Sophie Long for more information at [email protected].
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!